Tuesday, August 15, 2006

100 Girls n' COTT stuff






Well, thanks for the support family and friends, and even from some folks I don't know! Wonder of wonders! Anyhow, I figured I'd post a couple things that have been asked for. A few pages from the most recent 100 Girls comic, which, while it has been delayed, should be out in stores come Nov/ Dec. Also, for those COTT fans, is an early concept sketch for a Werewolf that will be appearing in an episode of season 2. It's an early concept, so it's not quite to the design of the show, but I felt it captured the feel of what I was going for... Anyhoo...

-T

4 comments:

ashlife said...

wow, you do/have done some very cool stuff!

SPARKLES said...

Huh where's the werewolf I can't see it?Good work though!Can you post some more COTT stuff pleeeeez thx!

Toad said...

Dear Sparkles...

The Werewolf can be found on the next post called "oops... the rest" (I think that's what it's called...) I couldn't put all the pics up at once... sorry for the confusion... :)

Jeepers! said...

Kick ass pages, man! Kick ass!