Tuesday, August 15, 2006

100 Girls n' COTT stuff






Well, thanks for the support family and friends, and even from some folks I don't know! Wonder of wonders! Anyhow, I figured I'd post a couple things that have been asked for. A few pages from the most recent 100 Girls comic, which, while it has been delayed, should be out in stores come Nov/ Dec. Also, for those COTT fans, is an early concept sketch for a Werewolf that will be appearing in an episode of season 2. It's an early concept, so it's not quite to the design of the show, but I felt it captured the feel of what I was going for... Anyhoo...

-T

3 comments:

ashlife said...

wow, you do/have done some very cool stuff!

Todd Demong said...

Dear Sparkles...

The Werewolf can be found on the next post called "oops... the rest" (I think that's what it's called...) I couldn't put all the pics up at once... sorry for the confusion... :)

Jeepers! said...

Kick ass pages, man! Kick ass!