Monday, September 18, 2006

R.I.P. Zombie Cop




Ah... we hardly knew ye. Zombie Cop (or Zombie 5-0 or Dead Cop Walking - my personal favorite) was a potential project that Adam (my friend who write 100 Girls) and I were totally going to do. I loved it. However, we dragged our collective heels for the last year and a half or so and not 1 but 2 projects came out that were waaay too similar. One was published by a company called Alias, and the other by Ben Templsmith of 30 Days of Night fame. Since neither Adam or I feel like being either sued or coming off as aping anyone, we have put the kibosh on the idea, at least for the time being. My hope is that one day we'll be able to resurrect him once more... no pun intended. These 3 drawings were just some doodles I did while trying to figure out what exactly he'd look like. I colored them today in photoshop just cause I recently learned some new tricks and was playing around... the colors're okay... nothing to write home aboot. Anyhow...

-T

1 comment:

ashlife said...

Sweet, he looks very cool...and...dead...